Basic Income for the US Basic Income for the US

While the quality of this animation is excellent, I fail to see where the free money will come from. If we print more, we reduce the value of the money already in circulation. The country still has an enormous deficit and can hardly afford to give away $1000 per month to every citizen. Where would this money come from, without taking it from people who earned it?

adamanimates responds:

Read the first link in the description for a detailed plan on how to do it.

The Tokyo Diaries - 2D Animated Short Film The Tokyo Diaries - 2D Animated Short Film

Great artwork but I can't understand German!

No Shirt. No Power. No Shirt. No Power.

No basball cap?

The Legend of LUST - Double Penetration (8th update) The Legend of LUST - Double Penetration (8th update)

Nice work. It's good to see you making progress on your project regularly! I would like to see more realistic physics on the breasts in some of these scenes. For example, hanging upside-down on the wheel, her breasts should be affected by gravity. Check out some live action stuff for inspiration.

Keep up the great work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Hi tehKLN,
thanks for the positive comment, great rating and feedback.
We did put a bit of gravity pull on the breast, 2 separate animations, one doing the side to side and one doing the up and down. It is kinda subtle so it is easy to miss. And to be 100% honest, we were ourselves expecting it to come out a bit better. Anyway, we will see if we can improve on it in our next animations.
Cheers ;)

Velma Gets Spooked Velma Gets Spooked

Fun.

MUSIC: Mas Experience (Extended Mix) by Paul & Luke

The Iron Giant The Iron Giant

With all your experience making these, you would think they'd improve; but the opposite is true.

Lady Luck Lady Luck

What a cool concept! This is a bow every weapons enthusiast would want.