The Legend of LUST - Double Penetration (8th update) The Legend of LUST - Double Penetration (8th update)

Nice work. It's good to see you making progress on your project regularly! I would like to see more realistic physics on the breasts in some of these scenes. For example, hanging upside-down on the wheel, her breasts should be affected by gravity. Check out some live action stuff for inspiration.

Keep up the great work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Hi tehKLN,
thanks for the positive comment, great rating and feedback.
We did put a bit of gravity pull on the breast, 2 separate animations, one doing the side to side and one doing the up and down. It is kinda subtle so it is easy to miss. And to be 100% honest, we were ourselves expecting it to come out a bit better. Anyway, we will see if we can improve on it in our next animations.
Cheers ;)

Velma Gets Spooked Velma Gets Spooked

Fun.

MUSIC: Mas Experience (Extended Mix) by Paul & Luke

The Iron Giant The Iron Giant

With all your experience making these, you would think they'd improve; but the opposite is true.

Treehouse Hero Treehouse Hero

So you're telling me I put all my time and effort into these upgrades... for nothing?

Catchy Orbit Catchy Orbit

Solid 4. Very addictive but impossible to get 3 stars on 19 and 21.

GameBalance responds:

Not true. I've seen many ppl got star medal that means they beat all levels with 3 star. Let me record a video for this levels.
Hey look, took me just a few tries :D
I'll PM you or see in my blog.

Zombie Head Mars Zombie Head Mars

Cool, another unoriginal genre ripoff with a crapload of ads cluttering the disappointing gameplay. Thanks.

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Another mediocre pay2win.

Tacticsoft responds:

what made you think its pay2 win?

Rocket Santa 2 Rocket Santa 2

What the hell is Santa going to do with all that money with max upgrades when he still can't reach the top?

Rebuild Rebuild

Lots of fun

Only complaint is that I conquered the map and got 3 endings but never could close the portal.

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

What the FUCK

The frog part is retarded. I thought this game was cool till then.

molkman responds: